How are you holding up? Have you adjusted to this new normal or are you still feeling like you’re reeling from the changes that we collectively have been experiencing?
For many of us, one of the biggest changes that we’ve had to adjust to, during this time of shelter-in-place or social distancing, is working from home. I’m sure that this has posed some unique challenges for many of you… learning new technology, virtually connecting with your co-workers, becoming a homeschooling parent while still working, or trying to work with the constant presence of those that you live with, and the list could go on and on! I put together a list of some of my top tips for a successful work-at-home routine! My hope is that you can take a few of these tips and structure your day for success, no matter how many hats you’re wearing right now in this bizarre season of life!
Tandy’s Work-From-Home Tips for Success
- Schedule your day, even naps and breaks.
- Set daily and weekly goals.
- Get dressed each morning.
- Fake a commute, if you to (go for a walk or drive, if it’s legal in your area, before you start your day).
- No housework or chores during business hours.
- Create a physical space for success. Claim it! Set up your space according to Bagua or Feng Shui.
- De-clutter. Clutter is anything that is unused, unloved or stagnant. Clear it out to make room for amazing new opportunities. Use it, love it or lose it. For example:
- Remove physical clutter: The broken lamp, old clothes, that pile you haven’t cleared out yet.
- Remove mental clutter: That project you are ignoring. Overbooking.
- Remove emotional clutter: Your heart, unresolved grief, heartbreaks.
- Set a time for mindset, 10/10/10. Read, write, meditate.
- Control what you can. Let the rest go.
I am grateful to be able to provide my work as I always have, online and on the phone. I am here if you need to talk.
All My Best,
P.S. – Do you know a Financial Advisor? If so, send them this link for my Financial Advisors On Fire initiative.
I have a great Facebook group, “The Power Tribe” that I would love to have you be a part of. I’m going to be launching a new class soon about Unearthing Your Worth, and I’d love for you to be a part of it! Make sure that you’re a part of my Facebook group to stay up-to-date on all of the details!
Want to chat? Click here to schedule.